Riello Condexa Pro is a condensing pre-mixed air blown modulating wall-hung boiler, specifically designed for cascade applications
up to 400 kW. Thanks to its modularity and specific features, it can be considered the best solution for commercial or light commercial
applications (e.g. hotels, schools, sports centres etc.).
Condexa Pro is available in three versions: 50 M and 100 M (Master models, able to operate both stand-alone or in cascade with Slave models); 100 S (Slave model, able to operate only in cascade applications managed by a Master model).
A complete line of components and accessories has been developed by Riello to compose all possible configurations of Condexa Pro, from 50 kW (stand-alone) up to 400 kW (linear or back-to back cascades), as illustrated in the next pages. In addition you can compose also tailor-made solutions, according to specific requirements.
By choosing all Riello components, that harmonize perfectly with each other, your Condexa Pro will ensure maximum comfort and savings that are provided only by a unique supplier.
- Maximum efficiency at any time: by controlling automatically the number of boilers in operation, the system can optimize the heat supply according to demand at any particular time, while saving energy and reducing polluting emissions.
- Simultaneous control of three different circuits, each operating at different temperatures (DHW tank, high-temperature, lowtemperature).
- Maximum reliability: as each boiler of the cascade can be individually serviced and maintained, in the event of a fault or of maintenance
of one boiler, the other boilers of the cascade are still able to operate without loss of heating comfort for the end-user.
- Three possibilities of installation thanks to the clever design of Condexa Pro frame: wall-hung, linear free-standing and back-to-back
- Maximum ease of installation as each single boiler of the cascade can be transported separately and its compact dimensions fit through most doorways. Cascade can be mounted directly in the boiler room.