Riello Condexa Pro is a condensing pre-mixed air blown modulating wall-hung boiler, specifically designed for cascade applications
up to 400 kW. Thanks to its modularity and specific features, it can be considered the best solution for commercial or light commercial applications (e.g. hotels, schools, sports centres etc.). See Condexa Pro dedicated section for the different cascade configurations (pages from 194 to 201).
Condexa Pro is available in three versions: 50 M and 100 M (Master models, able to operate both stand-alone or in cascade with Slave models); 100 S (Slave model, able to operate only in cascade applications managed by a Master model).
External probe, water drain, safety valve, LPG kit and wall-hung template are supplied as standard.
- Efficiency HHHH according to European Directive EEC 92/42.
- Thanks to condensing combustion with controlled pre-mix burner and micro-flame burner combination, Condexa Pro achieved class 5 of the UNI EN 483 standard (best European category in ecological terms).
- Modulation and modular power regulation.
- Automatic burner ignition sequence reversal.
- Anti-legionnaires’ disease function (only available with remote control kit).
- Automatic summer/winter reversal.
- Simultaneous control of three different circuits, each operating at different temperatures (DHW tank, high-temperature, lowtemperature).
CONDEXA PRO SERIES
||CONDEXA PRO 50M
||CONDEXA PRO 100 M
||CONDEXA PRO 100 S