Riello Condexa PRO is a condensing pre-mixed, fan-induced modulating wall-hung boiler, designed both for stand-alone and cascade applications up to 2.4 ML Btu/hr (702 kW). It is suitable for a wide variety of installations, from office buildings and sports facilities to schools and hotels. Each model have a new heat exchanger, composed of two smooth concentric stainless steel pipes (ASME approved), having respectively an internal pentagonal section and a circular outside section, designed to maximise the heat exchange surface and provide maximum resistance to corrosion.
The primary circuit pump with modulating adjustment allows you top operate with a settable consent DT, thereby reducing the system's steady state times and maximising the condensation. The standard electronics includes climatic regulation, management of the cascade of the modules, with integrated master/slave functions, the automatic switching between summer/winter and the possibility of managing a direct zone and a DHW storage cylinder.
- Ultra high efficiency AFUE > 95%
- 10:1 turndown ratio on the single boiler
- Cascade up to 6 units
- Integrated managing/depending control (non code differentiation),cascade management included in the interface board control
- Boiler includes built-in circulating pump
- 4" flue exit / air intake adapters supplied as standard - room sealed combustion - NPT connections.
- Gas category: type A (natural gas) - type E (lpg) according CSA requirements
- Low emissions - SOUTH COAST AQMD CERTIFICATE
- In conformity with Directive 2009/125/EC
- Condensing thermal modules for indoor use (for outdoors with optional kit)
- Possible cascade up to 1120 kW
- Modular design to ensure an easy and fast installation
- Low polluting emissions, Class 6 (DIN EN 15502)