Domus Hybrid is a multi-energy hybrid system for heating, summer cooling and domestic hot water production, consisting of column unit housing a condensing gas boiler, a 200 litre heater with double coil and a control panel with system intelligence.
Domus Hybrid can be combined with NXH series air/water monobloc heat pumps for hybrid systems.
All components of the hybrid system interact with each other via communication BUS.
– Condensing boiler inside the column unit, available with the 2 powers of 25 and 35 kW with condensing heat exchanger, 1: modulation ratio and "Range Rated" certification that allows the nominal power to be adjusted to the actual heat demand of the system.
– Column unit equipped with hydraulic separator, diverting valve for domestic hot water production, 200 litre double coil heater, prearranged for control of a direct zone through a low consumption self-modulating circulator. Up to 2 additional zone control kits can be installed inside the column unit, each one with low-consumption self-modulating circulator, order to manage up to 3 independent temperature zones.
– Control panel for the entire system with large, intuitive and descriptive display; the panel is the system intelligence, capable of activating the most energy-efficient heat source. It can be removed from the column unit and installed inside the house.
– Intelligent system filling that can be activated from system control panel.
– It can be combined with a monobloc air-water heat pump equipped with BUS communication with the system intelligence, available with 5, 7, 11 and 15 kW power.
VERSION WITH SEALED CHAMBER AND FORCED DRAUGHT-HEATING AND DOMESTIC HOT WATER PRODUCTION
You can also add to the productâ¦
RiCLOUD SMART REMOTE CONTROL
Products to match your system