NexAqua is Riello solution specifically designed to enhance DHW production in domestic applications. The unit consists mainly of a mini heat pump and a tank. The mini-heatpump, located in the upper part of the tank, heat the water contained in the in the 80-120 liters tank up to 55 °C in heat pump operation and up to 75 °C thanks to the additional electrical resistances.
A centrifugal fan sucks the air and allows the heat pump to operate in recirculation or in particular installation places, through pipes up to 15 m length with a DN 125 diameter. The energy recovered in this way is then transferred to water by an external exchanger located around the external surface of the tank, thus allowing a money-saving maintenance.
The high efficiency of NexAqua derives from a refrigeration circuit in R134A, which heat water up to 55 °C.
The tank is provided with 2 electrical resistances of 1,0 kW (each) as standard supply.
– Touch Screen Display
– High efficiency coefficient
– 2 additional electrical resistances of 1,0 kW (each) as standard
– Centrifugal fan with high available pressure for air duct systems
– Corrosion protection with magnesium anode and enamelled tank
– Highest efficiency energy efficiency class A+