NexPro 300 Plus is the Riello solution dedicated to domestic hot water production in residential applications.
The unit consists of a heat pump and a tank with 300 l capacity. The heat pump, placed directly on the upper part of the tank, uses the thermal energy of the air to heat the water contained in the tank.
The air is sucked by a centrifugal fan that allows the heat pump to operate in recirculation or through pipes up to 10 m length with a DN 160 diameter. The energy recovered is then transferred to water by an external exchanger located around the external surface of the tank, thus avoiding maintenance costs. The high efficiency of NexPro 300 Plus derives from a refrigeration circuit in R134A, a high efficiency compressor, an electronic expansion valve and a bypass valve for hot gases to allow the operation up to -5 °C.
The tank is provided with a double enameled coating (DIN 4753) and a 1,5 kW electricalresistance as standard supply. The resistance accomplishes the four main functions: additional heating, frost protection, emergency heating and anti-legionella protection.
The whole system is managed and adjusted by an "intelligent" control device, to allow the best operation of each component.
– DHW production up to a temperature of 60 °C
– High efficiency coefficient
– Additional electrical resistance of 1,5 kW as standard
– Centrifugal fan with high available pressure for air duct systems
– Double enameled DHW tank (DIN 4753)
– Solar integration through RSS pump station
– Operation range -5 °C/+32 °C
– Corrosion protection with magnesium anode and enamelled tank
– Highest efficiency energy efficiency class A+
DHW + SOLAR SYSTEM