Systems designed for the production of domestic hot water (up to 5 people), even in climatic zones with non optimal weather conditions. They consist of preassembled components and do not require pumps or electronic control devices, thus ensuring a simple and fast installation. The package includes:
– High efficiency solar collector CSAL 20 RS, well insulated, provided with aluminum absorber treated with selective deposition.
– Double chamber enamelled cylinder, with polyurethane insulation and magnesium anode.
– Fixing kits for the installation of the system: in parallel to the roof or inclined at an angle of 30° on flat surfaces.
– Non-toxic, biodegradable and biocompatible frost-protection liquid.
– Single-phase supplementary electrical resistance (to be used as frost protection too) available as an accessory.
The system is provided with Solar Keymark certification according to UNI EN 12976 and is equipped with solar panels provided with solar keymark certification according to UNI EN 12975 and 9806.