Condexa Pro3 IN All-Inside is a floor-standing condensing boiler specific for indoor installation.
This compact boiler is ready for installation and consists of: boiler unit, low energy modulating pump, hydraulic separator, ISPESL (*)
hydraulic manifold with safety devices and flues collector.
Heat-generator also includes: system drain tap, exchangers drain tap, gas tap, condensate drain collector, safety valve, air vent,
external probe, high and low temperature probes, domestic water probe and LPG conversion kit.
Each unit contains an innovative patented heat-exchanger (115 kW) made of two pipes working in parallel: an internal stainless-steel
pentagonal pipe and an outer corrugated bi-metallic (copper-stainless steel) pipe, ensuring a wide exchange surface, the highest
resistance to corrosion and the possibility to operate with high DT.
The electronic includes thermoregulation and the possibility to manage a direct zone, a mixed zone and a DHW tank through specific
kits available as accessories.
The optimized combustion management and the high modulation ratio (1 : 5) ensure high efficiency and low running costs, while
reducing polluting emissions to a minimum (Class 5 of the UNI EN 297 standard).
- The frost protection and anti-blocking function allow the boiler to operate with all weather conditions
- High flexibility of installation: possibility of managing one direct zone, one mixed zone and a DHW tank through the electronic board
of the master boiler. Specific accessories are available to control more mixed zones
- Maximum operating pressure 6 bar
- Wide range of accessories to ensure an easy, fast and complete installation
- The heat-generator includes all ISPESL (*) safety kit accessories.
(*) ISPESL = Italian safety certification institute
CONDEXA PRO3 IN 115 ALL-INSIDE SERIES
||CONDEXA PRO3 115 IN ALL-INSIDE