Vertical storage DHW cylinders made in steel, protected by a inner enamel coating (according to DIN 4753), which is smooth, antiadherent
and bacteriologically inert to ensure the absolute hygiene of the DHW and to avoid any possible limestone deposits and make
The care taken to study the geometry of the tank and the coil (with a large exchange surface) provides the best performance in terms
of stratification, heat exchange and recovery time.
The efficient CFC-free polyurethane insulation, made through a direct foaming method for the models up to 550-litres and provided
with excellent finishes and a hard removable insulation for the 800 and 1000 litres models, permits the reduction of heat losses to the
minimum and enhances as a consequence efficiency.
- The use of the flange for lateral inspection makes maintenance easier.
- Anticorrosion anodic protection.
- Analog pressure gauge standard supplied.
- An electrical control board to manage the domestic hot water temperature is available as an accessory.
- It is possible to use additional electrical resistances.
RIELLO 7200 V PRIME SERIES
||RIELLO 7200.200 V PRIME
||RIELLO 7200.300 V PRIME
||RIELLO 7200.430 V PRIME
||RIELLO 7200.550 V PRIME
||RIELLO 7200.800 V PRIME
||RIELLO 7200.1000 V PRIME