RIELLOtech Clima Mix is an electronic control panel that controls a mixed (or a direct) zone; it can manage one single system or the expansion of the system when connected with the already exhisting RIELLOtech Clima Top/Comfort; it can control two additional mixed (or direct) zones by means of a specific kit; room temperature control by means of a thermostat or an indoor probe (one per zone, not included in the control panel supply).
It allows an hour-programmable control of heating.
All RIELLOtech Clima regulating systems can be connected via BUS.
IPX4D electrical protection.
- Frost protection, anti-blocking pump function and anti-legionnaires' disease protection
- Energy saving thanks to the system thermoregulation according to the external weather conditions
- Easy to program thanks to a user-friendly menu and a large display
- Quick to install: terminals and connectors, identifiable through silk-screen prints, are included in the supply
- Great flexibility of installation: they can be horizontally or vertically installed on the boilers or wall-mounted by means of a specific kit
- A specific version as main control panel for boiler-room is also available (in combination with Clima Display).
RIELLOTECH CLIMA MIX SERIES
||RIELLOtech CLIMA MIX